The 6th Customs workshop was held at Karup Air Base in Denmark, on 27-28 June 2019, hosted by a Nation for the first time since the initiative creation.
29 Delegates from 14 Nations, NATO, NSPA and Deployable Allied Air Command and Control Centre (DACCC) attended the meeting.
Participants’ interest was predominantly involved with:
- European Defence Agency (EDA) progress of the Customs “Category A” programme (Harmonizing the Military Requirements related to Customs) update;
- Canada’s national use of the Form 302;
- BREXIT, possible scenarios and Nations’ conceivable preparation;
- Norwegian view on TRJE18 Customs aspects;
- Danish national Customs perspective and freight forwarders role in the Customs logistic chain.
Of note, the highlights presented on the planned Form 302 digitization process in conjunction with the developing harmonization of procedures for Form 302 ongoing within the EDA “Cat. A” project.